Combat HQ Yahoo Group
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Look at Mortar Ranges
- US Armoured Infantry Divisional Support Units #3
- US Armoured Infantry Divisional Support Units #2
- US Armoured Infantry Divisional Support Units #1
- US Armoured Infantry Task Force
- Panzergrenadier Divisional Support Groups
- German Light Machine Guns
- Panzergrenadier (Motorized) Regimental Support Units
- Panzergrenadier (Motorized) Kampfgruppe
- Panzergrenadier (Gepanzerte) Regimental Support Units
Author Archives: Jim Bambra
When I first designed Combat HQ, I decided that mortars would have a 54” range for the German 8cm mortar and 108” for the 12cm. These ranges were based on the extreme ranges of mortars. I thought that they worked … Continue reading
This post covers engineer and anti-aircraft support.
This post covers Tank and Tank Destroyer Support. The next post covers engineer and anti-aircraft support.
This post covers Artillery Support and Recon Units. Highest Training Level: Veteran (8) Mandatory Units: Units must be Regular or better. See the next post for tank destroyers and tanks.
US armoured infantry transported in M3 half-tracks.